Since April 1, 2016, eScrip replaces the S.H.A.R.E.S. card donation program and continues to contribute to ALC up to 3% of qualified purchases at Foodmaxx, Lucky’s and Savemart. Sign up on the eScrip website, www.escrip.com, choose Adaptive Learning Center as 1 of 3 of your nonprofits to support, then shop and dine locally or shop online with registered cards, or just with the phone number you use at checkout.
Make a difference when you shop.
· You register any one or all of your existing grocery, debit and credit cards for use in the program, or just the phone number you use at checkout.
· Participating merchants will make contributions to ALC, based on purchases made by you, just by using the cards you have registered, such as Lucky’s, Savemart and Food Maxx, among many others.
· Your purchases are tracked and available to you online, allowing you to see just how much you are earning on ALC’s behalf!
· Contact ALC with any questions you have about this program. We encourage each of you to check out their website and sign-up. If you are already signed up with eScrip through your child’s school, you can have up to three not-for-profits that you are contributing to at one time. This site is protected, so any credit cards you may enter on your personal page is strictly confidential and only you will have access to this information.
Sign-up is easy!
1. Go to http://www.escrip.com
2. Click on the “Sign up” button
3. Once ALC is selected, you may enter your contact info and create a personal password.
4. This will allow you to manage your account any time on eScrip’s secure site.
5. Type in “Adaptive Learning Center”
Then you can enter any community cards and debit/credit/retail or gift cards that you wish, or the phone number you use at checkout.
l About Us
If you use Amazon at all to order merchandise online, you can choose ALC as your charity and a small portion of your purchase will come to us, at Smile.Amazon.com. You can use your existing Amazon.com account on AmazonSmile. On your first visit to AmazonSmile, type in “Adaptive Learning Center in Concord, CA”, and select ALC as your charitable organization to receive donations from eligible purchases before you begin shopping.
Once ALC is selected as your charity, you can then make purchases on the AmazonSmile website in the same way you make purchases on the Amazon website. If you have an account with Amazon, it will automatically be set up on AmazonSmile. It’s really simple. Please encourage your co-workers, neighbors, friends and family to choose us as their charity through AmazonSmile also.
· AmazonSmile is a simple and automatic way for you to help support ALC every time you shop, at no cost to you.
· Amazon donates 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to the charitable organization of your choice.
· AmazonSmile is the same Amazon. Same products, same prices, same service.
· Support ALC as your charitable organization by starting your shopping at: